1. Full Paper (for Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceedings.
2. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
3. Please download the Template.docx here and format your paper before submission.
4. Please title the Submission email with "paper submission+TEL" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered.
2. Submitted papers should be written in the English language（For Chinese manuscripts, the conference secretariat also provides English translation, the translation fee is 0.35RMB / word）, with a minimum length limit of 4 printed pages, including all the figures, references, and appendices.
3. The paper must print clearly and legibly, including all the figures, tables, equations in a standard way.
Please do not hesitate to contact us whenever you have any question.
Contact: Mr Li
Available: 9:00-17:30 (UTC+8), Monday-Friday